We are diligent in the modification of our daily operations to comply with recommendations set for forth by the CDC and the NHDHHS. Here is what patients can expect at our office:
- We screen each staff member for fever and symptoms prior to his or her shift
- All staff are limiting travel to within the New England states - any travel outside of New England will require employees to quarantine for 14 days before returning to work
- We are asking all patients to follow the same guidelines - please do not schedule an appointment at our office until you have quarantined for 14 days upon return from any travel outside of New England
- We recently had a UV light installed as an integral part of our HVAC system to cut down the risk of infectious aerosols in recirculating air
- All staff are masked - we ask that all patients wear a mask as well
- All patients are asked to wash hands upon arrival
- All shared waiting room items have been removed and we are enforcing a 4-person limit for our waiting room capacity
- All equipment and tables are disinfected between patients and thoroughly cleaned at the end of each day
- It is possible, as the weather gets colder, that you will receive a text or email asking you to stay in your car until you are called for your appointment, so be on the lookout for a message from us
Performance Health provides the help you need all in one location. With the right treatment, you can wake up each morning knowing you’re getting better every day.
Are You Ready To Put That Pain Behind You?
The right care takes you from being controlled by pain to being in control of your pain. You get the treatment you need and the tools to be able to turn off pain whenever it starts to flare up.
We know that activity is key to long-term health and wellness. We get you moving again.
We've Helped Athletes At The Highest Levels
I never imagined within such a short time, that I would feel this good again, pain free, moving better than I had in a long time. I have and will continue to refer my clients to Dr. Coapland in the future.”
- Beth Civiello
What makes them stand out from others is their kindness and determination to making one feel better... thank you!"
- Chistine Davol