We’re looking for someone new to join our amazing team! And we need your help.
Although we do not hire former or current patients, we could really use your help in finding someone great to support Natalie on our front desk.
We’re seeking an energetic, multi-tasking, administrative assistant to support our Office Manager with daily operations. Approximately 35-40 hours per week, M-F only. Schedule will remain consistent each week; however, hours vary by day and include two mornings at 7am and two evenings until 7pm on different weekdays.
- Greet patients, obtain or update information, and complete data entry
- Answer phones and take accurate messages
- File, fax, copy, and/or scan documents to maintain patient charts
- Prepare correspondence from templates
- Schedule appointments
- Collect patient fees and enter payments in practice management system
- Light cleaning duties
- Insurance billing/entering insurance payments (will provide training, knowledge is a plus)
- Ad hoc responsibilities as necessary
- Beginner/Intermediate skills in MS Word and Excel.
- Maintain HIPAA compliance
- Multi-tasking ability for a fast-paced environment
- Time management skills
- Cordial phone manner
- Internet savvy (Chrome/Firefox/Safari)
- Must have reliable transportation
- Knowledge of Mac systems
Employee health insurance, IRA with employer match, paid vacation days, and more!
Submit resume and cover letter in Word or PDF format only. No phone calls please. Qualified applicants will be contacted.